Hey there! I’m Meghan, the face behind the computer! Here’s a little bit about me: I started MB Virtual Management about a year after I obtained my BA in Journalism from the University of Central Florida.
I took the year off to enjoy being a first time mom, build my portfolio, and build my brand. I wanted to put the skills I learned in college as well as my vast experience in the customer service industry to use while taking advantage of the freedom of staying home with our son Mason. Fast forward to today and my husband Matthew and I will be welcoming our second little boy in October of 2022!
Once I onboarded my first client, I realized how much I really enjoyed the “work” — so much that completing projects and tasks didn’t even feel like a job, but rather something I looked forward to and enjoyed. I love keeping things organized and color coordinated, it brings me joy! The impact I have on my clients and their businesses — well that’s just an added bonus!
Who do I typically work with?
I’ve worked with a variety of businesses over the years. I primarily work with wedding vendors and photographers. Honestly, I love being a part of the excitement! To have a helping hand in successfully organizing or showcasing someone’s love story is something truly unique. To be able to build up local wedding vendors to help this industry grow is a very rewarding experience.
My Happy Little Family
Here’s a little glimpse into my life. I absolutely love my little family. People call us the 3 M’s. Matthew, Meghan, and Mason. With another little boy on the way we’re excited for our next chapter as a family of four! We love building LEGO, anything Marvel or Star Wars related, taking trips to the zoo, going to the beach, making sticky buns, and playing video games on Sundays.
Fun Facts about me:
- I used to be the managing editor for the UCF online newspaper in college.
- I was a server and restaurant manager for…well forever.
- My dog Lucy was the sweetest dog known to man. I miss her dearly.
- I enjoy playing video games and my husband and I picked up Fortnite during the pandemic.
- I was a photographer at Disney when they first introduced the Pass Photos.
- My Disney knowledge is intense, and I welcome anyone to challenge it!
- My elbows are double-jointed and it’s pretty creepy.
- Coffee and I are in a long term relationship. I’m a Hazelnut Creamer gal.
- I’m a sucker for Marvel movie marathons. Team Cap all the way.
- I’m always down for early morning beach trips to see the sunrise. (My bestie Elyse and I are pros).
- Shopping for new office supplies is my kind of shopping…I said what I said.
- Sophia is the best Golden Girl. Period.
- My dinosaur knowledge is vast…I learned everything from my 5-year-old.
- Sarcasm runs in my family and I find puns hilarious.
- I was born in Florida and raised by a bunch of Irish and Italian New Yorkers.
- I’ll always make you something to eat, family is everything, I take no one’s shit, I’ll always be honest with you, and be your occasional therapist if needed.
If I sound like your kinda vibe, let’s make a plan and get some shit done!